Sunday, October 14, 2012

Midterm Summary

Through out the half of this semester I have had the pressure to learn about not only the geography of the Unites States but also of Canada. There were new things that I have learned so far this semester such like the urbanization and how it occurred also the patterns that we all throughout the US and Canada.



Making this blog has been a real eye opener I have learned so much from my Hometown. It has made me realize that I have been a stranger to this city there is so much history every where I go and have not even realizing it until I took the time to research my hometown and it's geography. Also there is so many tourism going on in my hometown that I never took the time to realize. I am looking forward in learning more about the geography of my Los Angeles.


No comments:

Post a Comment